INKspired #137 Colour Challenge

| on
8:00 PM


 Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! for 2021. I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have come here from the lovely Katrina Healy who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.

I love a colour challenge as it is designed to make you think outside the box. Teneale  really did well putting this colour combo together. I straight away thought of the Simply Succulents Stamp set as it lends its self to greens and felt it was a prefect choice for using our Stampin' Blends.
Most times I use all the colours but only used four of them this time. 
My project this week is a card created using the Simply Succulents stamp set from Stampin'Up!.
If you are a lover of plants then you are going to love this set. Combine it with the new beautiful BLOOM WHERE YOU'RE PLANTED Bundle in the New 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue and you'll have a complete Garden!

My Card. 


Now it's over to my Beautiful friend Teneale Williams to see her amazing creation using the same colour combo...


Product List
Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends Markers Combo Pack
[148059]


your photo name
2 comments on "INKspired #137 Colour Challenge"