INKspired Showcase #135 Dandy Garden

| on
8:00 PM


 Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend.  My weekend was huge. It started with a drive to Sydney to celebrate my beautiful friend Teneale Williams 40th Birthday. Wow what an amazing day we all had. Then it was off to Another great friend's house ( Michelle Lennon) to craft till dawn..... I find myself now trying to write my blog Post with a computer that the screen is continually turning black. Now that can only mean money!

I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created showcasing the beautiful Dandy Garden suite.  You may have arrived here from the lovely Allison who has used the beautiful Dandy Garden Suite below. 


The card I created is a version on many that can be found on the internet. I am sorry as being a little sleep deprived I don't remember the name given to this type of card. My thought was I wanted to show case as much product in the suite as possible. I used the beautiful DSP, stamps and Dies.  There is a little sneak peak of something very special coming out in the new Annual Catalogue. 


My Card

Now it's over to the lovely Julie Martin




Product List 


your photo name
4 comments on "INKspired Showcase #135 Dandy Garden"
  1. Very impressive...love the colours in the DSP...great card idea...well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle, great card design! I love what you have done with the stamping as well!

    ReplyDelete