INKspired #117 Sketch Challenge

| on
8:00 PM

Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using another awesome sketch the very talented Teneale Williams has designed for us. You may have arrived here from the lovely Teresa Irwin who I'm sure has inspired you with her awesome creation using the sketch below.


Sketch Template



My Card

For my card this week I used the really cute Playful Pets Bundle from Stampin'Up!.
The Designer Series Paper comes with 12 different designs and is the big 12 x 12 size which is great for scrapbooking as well. I fell in love with this cute Bundle the minute I saw it in the Catalogue. 


Add caption

I did find the sketch a little tricky this week and it had me thinking long and hard about what to use. I think I must have change my mind about ten times before I decided to go with something a little less complicated. LOL. 
I was also going to use the stitched Label dies but changed my mind and went with the dies from the Hippo Happiness Bundle instead. The Happy Birthday sentiment came from another really cute little stamp set called Zany Zebras which works just as well with the Red Black and White colour theme too. 
I even had to get the sewing machine out for this card which was a real effect in its self. I can never get the tension right when sewing into Cardstock but was happy over all.
Now it's over the the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation this week.



your photo name
7 comments on "INKspired #117 Sketch Challenge"
  1. SNAP! WE used the same DSP and the SAME DOG.

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS.
    The hearts are such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your puppy dog card in red & black - so cute and even stitching on it, wow.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Narelle! This is the next SS on my list to play with, you have done such a great job I can't wait to open it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Narelle! I want to see the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete