INKspired #116 Colour Challenge

| on
8:02 PM

Hello crafty friends. Welcome to another Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! for 2020. I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend. I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members.  If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome Colour Combo for this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Teresa Irwin who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the Colour Combination below.

I used the awesome new Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set bundle to create my card today. This is such a fun set and I know you are going to love it too!. 

I started by stamped the sunflower image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Crushed Curry ink on a panel of Very Vanillia Cardstock and then cut it out with one of the Sunflowers Dies. I cut another piece using Crushed Curry Cardstock and cut it out using the more detailed die from the Sunflower Dies set. I added a piece of Rich Razzleberry the center (with a hint of Wink of Stella for a little bling) to the sunflower using Dimensionals and then adhered the layered sunflower with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the Rich Razzleberry Designer series paper on the card front.

My Card.


I added a little strip of Mossy Meadow to the DSP and added a little piece of the very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim to add a little bit if softness to the card. The Leaves were stamped using Mossy Meadow ink directly onto Mossy Meadow Cardstock. I cut out the detailed leaves in Mossy meadow and laid them onto the inked leaved. I really loved how these colours came together. I was going to add a sentiment in the Basic Gray but life got in the way of crafting. 
Now it's on to the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same Colour Combo... 



your photo name
6 comments on "INKspired #116 Colour Challenge"
  1. Love your sunflower card it is so pretty.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Narelle, your card is stunning as usual. I didn't realis that the sunflower is quite so large and stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card again...Sunflower really pops against Rich Razzleberry..great combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Narelle! I am in love with the sunflower SS, and you have done it proud!

    ReplyDelete