Inkspired Bloghop #83 - Tropical Escape

| on
8:00 PM

Hello and welcome to another Inkspired Blog-Hop! I'm so happy you joined us! If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Kozue Smith who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch.


This weeks sketch

I have used the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper and a sentiment from a really versatile Stamp set called "All Things Thanks" It really is such a fantastic stamp set. I'm not sure if it was wishful thinking that got me creating with this beautiful paper this week as I really feel in need of a holiday.
Bora Bora? Maldives? Turks and Caicos? Bali? No matter the tropical destination of your choice, this paper will put you into a traveling mood in no time!

My Card

I kept my card simple this week as I have had lots to do! The SUBTLE Embossing folder is the best ever..... Totally in love with this one. Very card I have made this week has this as a background. Thanks Teneale for bring it to my attention as I can't do anything without it. LOL
The beautiful detail of the embossing folder is not seen from the picture in the Catalogue so be sure to  put it on the wish list.     


After using this beautiful paper this week I found myself studying the bundle a little closer and yep another bundle made it to my already large order as our Holiday Catalogue was available for demonstrators to pre-order. I just love everything about the holiday season and creating beautiful Christmas cards to give to family and friends. If you don't have a demonstrator and would like a copy as soon as it is released just email or call to be put on the list. Hope you feel a little inspired by the calmness of this card and can take a well earned break too! 
Now it is onto the lovely  Maree who has just promoted to Silver Elite this week.
Congrats on your Achievement. Well Done..... 
 I can't wait to see her creation and seeing what everyone has made.




your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment