INKspired #104 Sketch Challenge

| on
12:10 PM


Welcome to the Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop! I love being able to play long each fortnight with the INKspired Team members. If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Sharon Arklay who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch below.



The Sketch


My Card


Today I have created a Simple Christmas card that combines a SNEAK PEEK of new products from the up coming 2019 Holiday Catalogue. These products will be available to customers from the 1st of September. I have combined the three colours found in the Brightly Gleaming Speciality Designer Series Paper which is Night of Navy, Cooper Foil and Shaded Spruce. The Reindeer and the Christmas trees Dies come from another great bundle (Still Scenes).

I'll be showing casing another sneak peek next week (a beautiful Snow Globe card ) from this bundle.
I really love Christmas and the Holiday Catalogue is perfect for getting and early start on doing your handmade Chrissy Cards.

Now it's on to the lovely Julie Martin to see her creation using the same sketch.





your photo name
3 comments on "INKspired #104 Sketch Challenge"
  1. Wow. I love your card. The colours really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - may I ask what set the "Merry Christmas' is from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Narelle! I saw this card on Pinterest and just had to come over to your page and tell you how much I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete