Sailing Home - GDP#187

| on
10:59 PM

Welcome to my Blog. 
This week I have a little Sneak Peek for you! I have used an awesome new Stampin’ Up! stamp set bundle called Sailing Home to create my card for the Global Design Project (Theme Challenge - CREATE A LANDSCAPE). My inspiration came from our Make & Take from the On-Stage event which was held in Auckland New Zealand and last week's Sketch Challenge from the INKspired Team Hop. All of The fantastic products used to create this card will be available in 2019-20 Annual Catalogue.



I love to play along to the Global Design Project and again (as always) this super talented team have provided wonderful examples for us to get our creative juices flowing...
I know that you’re all excited to get the new Stampin’ Up! 2019-20 Annual Catalog in your hands, so if you would like your very own copy then flick me an email - ncmacey@hotmail.com and I get one out to you within the next week or so.. Pre-orders began today for all Demonstrators and what an exciting time it is...

My Card

I have used the beautiful Subtle 3D Embossing Folder to create my card Base using Balmy Blue. I layered a piece of Whisper White over the top of a piece of the new Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper. The beautiful Sailing Ships I stamped in Night of Navy and cut out using the matching Smooth Sailing Thinlits Dies....
The compass was stamped in Soft Suede (Stamped Off ) and the birds are stamped in Memento Black. Perfectly lined up using my trusty Stamparatus... ( Love this tool ) Can't stamp without now!! 
If you haven't purchased one you really need to add it to your wish list.. 
The Sentiment was Stampin in Memento Black on another piece of the DSP and cut out using the Stitched Retangled Dies. I really loved how this card came together and hope you love the new Sailing Home Bundle as much as I do! 


Inside


I keep the inside of all my cards very simple by adding a contrasting colour (Night of Navy), Whisper White and of course a piece of the co-ordindating DSP. That's what I love about Stampin'Up! They make it so easy to have fun stamping and creating great projects because they co-ordinate all the products so well together.  The cute little Anchor is part of the Sailing Away Trinkets which has 20 pieces - 2 of each design.. I can't show you everything - so you will have to check out the New Catalogue in June for all the NEW and exciting Products. 
Thanks for stopping by! 



your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment