INKspired Bloghop #92 Painted Seasons

| on
8:00 PM


Welcome to our Sunday night INKspired Blog-Hop!

I'm so happy you joined us! If this is your first stop please hop over to the other team players to see what they have created using the awesome sketch Teneale Williams has designed for us this week. You may have arrived here from the lovely Barbara Williams who I'm sure has inspired you with what she has created using the sketch.


This Weeks Sketch

This week I have a simple card I made using the images in the beautiful Painted Seasons Stamp set which I stamped in Calypso Coral, one at full strength and the other stamped off the other flower I use Pool Party and added a little Lemon Lime Twist using a sponge dauber. The various leaves are stamped in Pear Pizzazz, Soft sea Foam and Garden Green. The Sentiment was inked in Soft Suede which I love to use as I find it's a little softer than the Black. 

My Card using the sketch above. 


Very week I start with the intentions of doing only one or two layers but some how its just grows into 3-4 layers and sometimes more. I must say "It does lead to a huge mess in my craft space". Which Ms Teneale got a sneak peek at. I think it's going to take the next Fortnight to clean up. LOL

Inside My Card 


This stamp set is part of the Second Sale-A-Bration Release and has Natural images that you can stamp in different colours to recreate different seasons.  The Bundle includes Designer Series Paper for easy coordination.
PAINTED SEASONS CLING STAMP SET
* 7-piece Distinktive cling stamp set
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, d


PAINTED SEASONS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* Hand-painted imagery for each season
* 12 sheets: 3 each of 4 double-sided designs
* 12" x 12" (30.5 x 30.5 cm)
* Acid free
* Lignin free

Coordinating colors: Call Me Clover, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Grapefruit Grove, Lemon Lime Twist, Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White.

Now it's over to the Super Talent Teneale Williams to see what Amazing creation she has for us using  her sketch. I bet there's a little something extra to get us all creation using some of the  fantastic products from Stampin' Up! 






your photo name
2 comments on "INKspired Bloghop #92 Painted Seasons "
  1. Narelle, your work as usual is spectacular, even if your craft room is a mess, its so worth it. Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, amazing as usual your work is what I aspire to achieve. This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete