MEANT TO BE - Happy Valentine's

| on
8:25 PM
Hi Bloggers, 

I can't believe we are into February already, it only seems like yesterday we were getting over Christmas. Everyone knows that Love is in the air in the month of February and Valentine’s Day, is a day that many Australians celebrate with someone they love.
Many Choose it as a romantic date to get married. My beautiful friend did just that and got married on this day. My Friend's hubby secretly asked me to make a card he could give that was a little different from one you can buy in the shop. I straight away thought of a shaker card as they fun to make and equally lovely to receive, and the beautifully coloured Sequin Assortment from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue, would be perfect to add a little touch of colour. 


This is the card I put together using the beautiful MEANT TO BE Bundle on page 6 of the 2018 - 2019  Occasions catalogue. The BE MINE Stitched Framelits Dies has a collection of various sized hearts and a little bundle of hearts grouped together. This is what I used to create the hearts to add to the sequins as part of the shaker window. I did do a little fussy cutting of flowers from the All My Love Designer Series Paper. 

Stampin' Up! also included another beautiful bundle Forever Lovely. These two sets are so pretty and can be used for more than just Valentine cards.  If you would like to purchase the sets you can click on my shop now button. Now is the perfect time to purchase anything on your wish list as Sale-A-Bration is in full swing and that means lots of freebies. For every $ 90 you spend you can pick from various products including stamp sets, ribbon, paper or some lovely Butterfly Elements.


This is another Valentines card that I made using the Forever Lovely Designer Series Paper, simple but every elegant - Don't you think!  



your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment