Global Design Project #139 | THEME: JUST A NOTE TO SAY

| on
4:50 PM

Welcome to my Blog. 
This week I have used the beautiful Pressed Flowers (Hostess stamp set) from Stampin'Up! to create my "Just a Note to say" Card. I love playing along to the Global Design Project and again (as always) this super talented team have provided wonderful examples for us to get our creative juices flowing...



Even though it is a theme card this week, I had lots of fun playing with different colour combinations for my card and totally love all the new colours Stampin'Up have included in the Colour Revamp..
They are all so beautiful. I total love with the Ink pad too! 

There are so many great projects in the New Annual 2018-19 Stampin' Up catalogue and over the next few months I will be casing some of my favourite designs. Stampin' Up! has done an amazing job putting all the current trends into their ideas book (Catalogue) for us....... 

The beautiful cover of our catalogue even has a bit of a luxe feel to it.  If you would like your very own to keep and don't have a Demonstrator I am more than happy to post it out to you. All you need to do is Subscribe to my News Letter to receive your free copy.....

My Card


How pretty is this colour combo. I have used my favourite of course Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and a new colour from the Subtles collection called Soft Sea Foam. I think I like it more than Mint Macaroon which is back in the colour revamp....
I know it's teasing but you only have a couple more days to wait. The new catalogue goes live on the 1st June. (Woo Hoo)
I have the longest wish-list ever...... 

Front view


This Stamp set and card  example can be found on page 226 of the Catalogue.
Stampin'Up! provides these examples for us to get creative.
I used the template and only changed the colours, Sentiment and Embellishments.
The sentiment is from the Better Together Stamp Set which can be found on page 16...
There is also a little sneak peek of DSP in the background. 

Thanks for Stopping By..... 



your photo name
1 comment on "Global Design Project #139 | THEME: JUST A NOTE TO SAY"
  1. Beautiful card, Narelle! This layout is PERFECT for showcasing the sweet flowers. <3 Thanks for playing along with this week's GDP challenge.

    ReplyDelete