Global Design Project #136 | CASE the Designer

| on
10:41 PM


Hi and welcome to my blog. This week the Global Design Project is about " Case " which is casing the lovely Designer Allison Okamitsu card. When I have some down time I love to play along to the different Challenges and GDP is one of my favourites. The team creates such inspiring creations to play along to and this week is no different with Allison Okamitsu creation.


To "Case" simple means to copy and selectively edit" as the team puts it. So we can use any element from Allison's card. It may be the colours, the stamp set or the card layout. This week I decided to use the colours from her beautiful card.

The Fruit Basket Stamp Set, Itty Bitty Fruit Punch Pack and the Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper is available in the 2018 Occasions Catalogue but only til the end of May! If you would like to get this set you'll need to act quickly. Just click on my shop now button to see all the current specials..

My Card


As you can see I used Pool Party, Night of Navy and Real Red. I even managed to use the same beautiful piece Tutti-fruitti DSP as Allison. Stampin'Up! make it so easy to create such beautiful projects because everything co-ordinates really well together. This time I fussy cut the fruit because I wanted them to be a little bigger than with the punch.
To make the fruit bowel look 3D I use the Bone folder and curled it before pasting to the cardstock using a little Tombow glue.
Thankyou for stopping-bye. I totally loved the card Allison has made, and I hope you too can get some time to get creating and join in the Challenge as well. 


your photo name
1 comment on "Global Design Project #136 | CASE the Designer"
  1. Such a sweet card, Narelle! Love that you pulled inspiration from Allison's card and made it your own. <3

    ReplyDelete