Global Design Project #GDP 095 - Theme Challenge Kids!

| on
11:43 AM

                                               
         
Welcome to the Global Design Project #GDP095This week everyone is having a blast with the theme "Kids". What comes to your mind when you think of this theme? 
            I know for most Kids this week marks the end of the School Holidays...




For me it's about lots of fun times with my beautiful Grandkids. My Granddaughter Alyssa has finally got her cast off this week which is really exciting because it means she can go back to school to see all her friends after having almost 2months off. 
              Lissy you're such a little trooper and  we are so proud of you.



                                          Lissy with her bright pink cast 
                                  


Love every minute spent with My Grandkids.  

Enough boasting! Now For my card this week I have used my favourite patterned paper- Birthday Memories DSP from Stampin'Up!. It's Fun and I tots adore the little Racoon.

                                                         My Card 


I love that you can cut out the images by hand (Fussy Cut) or use the dies that co-ordinate with the stamp set. The DSP has so many uses and co ordinates with some really cool coloured Cardstock as well.  A little trick I did was to remove the stitching from the Cherry Cobbler Double Stitched ribbon as I wanted a plain strip of red ribbon to match the Layering Circles Framelit. I hope you have as much fun as I have using this cute paper..
                                    
                                      Another Card using the DSP




your photo name
1 comment on "Global Design Project #GDP 095 - Theme Challenge Kids!"
  1. Another gorgeous creation Narelle! Thanks so much for playing along to the GDP this week.
    It was nice to see Alyssa and the kids and exciting she has her cast off. xo

    ReplyDelete