On Stage Melbourne - Sneak peaks

| on
9:33 PM

During the On Stage Event in Melbourne we had four make and takes spread throughout the day.
We got to take most of the elements of the cards and I added some extra bits and made them into full cards when I got back home!




This make & take was perfect for my wonderful Hubby of 34 years who admitted being lost without me. I really wanted to tell him how much he is Loved! And yes it's another Sneak Peek.
Not long to go before you can get your hands on the brand new Handmade from the Heart Occasions
Catalogue! I'm Sure your going to fall in love with all the fantastic products on offer. Catalogue begins - 5th January 2016.  

Anyone who places and on-line order of $30 or more before the 24th December 2015 will receive  their every own free copy of the New catalogue and a little something extra in the post from ME! 

Happy Stampin'

Nelly xo




your photo name
1 comment on "On Stage Melbourne - Sneak peaks"