STAMPING' UP! REWARDS

| on
7:34 PM


Some real Bling! Everyone knows I love bling – I just couldn’t believe my eyes when my reward arrived from Stampin’ Up!  Including an increase in my commissions for achieving the Silver Level

For those wondering why I received this necklace; Stampin’ Up! have recently revamped their compensation plan along with titles & levels for demonstrators, to bring everyone in line, now that Stampin’ Up! is  a (Global) worldwide company. we now all have the same titles and compensation levels – and we know what each of us are talking about, without having to figure out equivalents!

So now, all new demonstrators start at a Bronze level, with regular 20% commission.  The next level is Bronze Elite, where you receive an increase in your commission to 25%.  At Silver, you receive this lovely silver necklace (or a silver money clip, your choice); and it goes up from there all the way to Platinum Elite.

I will wear my necklace as a sign of what Stampin’ Up! If you would like more information about becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator give me a call - 0433432449 or email  me at ncmacey@hotmail.com  "I’d love to talk to you".  
You can also find more information, and sign up by clicking Here

Happy Stampin xo




your photo name
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment