Another Christmas - Embellished Ornaments

| on
10:25 AM

I'm totally in love with the Embellished Ornaments Stamp set & the new precision Plate from stampin' Up! The plate is prefect for very delicate thinlits. 
I have had a few requests for the measurements I used to make this card! So here it is.....
This card was very quick and simply to make. First I cut a piece of lost lagoon A4 Cardstock in half length ways and folder it in half. I then cut a piece of Shimmery White Cardstock 8.5cm x 12.5 CM's. For the hint of colour I used the beautiful silver foil sheet from SU, cut at 7.5 x 11.5 CM's. The white that I stamped on was 7.3 CM's x 11.3 CM's
I stamped the Embellished Ornament in Lost Lagoon, cut a piece of the Silver foil for the top piece of the ornament. I used the new Silver cord form the Holiday Catalogue " Love it" and used a glue dot to adhere to silver foil piece. Using the two way glue pen I applied a little glue to the white stripes on the ornament and sprinkled some dazzling diamonds. What is a Chrissy card without some bling. I add a little more bling with 3 Basic Jewels Rhinestones. Using Versa Mark I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.  
You can save 15% when you purchase the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits Dies & Embellished Ornaments Stamp set as a bundle!
Click on the link below to go to my on line shop and place your orders. 

Happy stampin' Cheers Narelle xx


your photo name
1 comment on "Another Christmas - Embellished Ornaments"