Freshly Made Sketches # 131

| on
7:15 PM
Hi Stampers,  freshly made sketches  have come up with a twist in this weeks challenge to keep it clean-lined and fresh! So for this challenge I used the Happy Watercolour Stamp Set from Stampin’ Up! as I thought it fitted the brief and is  one of my favourites stamp sets. I stamped the splash of paint stamp from the set three times 
without reinking it. I’m right into the rustic feel at the moment and think the colours worked well together while creating a clean- line. I also added a touch of scripted in crumb cake which is a little tip I learnt from my very talented Up-Line Teneale Williams.  I really loved making this card and for a "little twist" of my own I added the Candy Dots to the centre of each flower. I kept the sentiment very simple with a little thanks!



your photo name
3 comments on "Freshly Made Sketches # 131"
  1. So pretty with the wash of color! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Narelle! I love that rich purple! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, so pretty! Can you tell me the dimensions?

    ReplyDelete