Snow Swirled

| on
7:47 PM
Hi All, Wow what an exciting time I had with everyone who attended class this week. The card & candle pictured was made by my very talented daughter Rebecca, who used a great colour combination. Well Done!


I have been getting lots of requests for some different techniques and thought stamping on candles would be fun to do as well as being able to create a special gift for someone at christmas.


Another class member Helen had asked about creating an acetate card so I decided to combine the two projects. Acetate cards are really easy to make once you get the knack of hiding the adhesive and using white stazon ink.




This card was inspired using the beautiful card made by Teneale Williams.






Thanks for stopping by... Please let me know what you think!


your photo name
2 comments on "Snow Swirled"
  1. The only reason why this car and candle looks this way is because of your amazing teaching and my admiration to do wonderful creations like you!! I look forward to every class to see what exciting technique u have in store for us and bringing my creations home to display

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea for a christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete