Wedding Card

| on
6:59 PM



The Challenge this week at Just Add Ink is Just Add Black And White. It is a colour concept that I love to work with. I was asked to create a wedding card for one of the girls at work and the colours she asked for was , you guessed it! .... Black & White.

I started with the thought of keeping it simple and then just kept building on it. I was really pleased with how the layers blended together. If you look close you might even just see a little bit of Dazzle.




Recipe:
Stamp set: Because I care (level one Hostess set) & Occasional Quotes ( level 3 Hostess set)
Cardstock: Whisper white & Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder & Organza ribbon and some dazzling diamonds.

Let me know what you think by leaving a comment:


your photo name
10 comments on "Wedding Card"
  1. What a beautiful card Narelle. Your hydrangea looks stunning stamped simply in black. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE it and you know how much I adore that stamp set. I just love seeing your work, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful and so classy. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful wedding card Narelle. I'm sure your colleague will be extremely happy with it.

    Love that image!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really beautiful, Narelle. The hydrangea looks STUNNING stamped in black! Love the elegant card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolute class Narelle! Simple, Elegant and Beautiful...Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card. It's totally worth casing which if you don't mind I just may.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. Love the work you always
    Create. You are one talented woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Narelle! Love the layout and congrats on your Top Pick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on Top Pick at JAI for this beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete